Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment plan changed

Payment plan changed

Hi, I have been paying for Spotify premium since late 2013. The only way I have been able to afford it has been the very convenient $5 a month deal for college students. It has been that way up until this month. I was just charged $10 dollars, which is not my plan at all. What happened to my $5 a month plan? I have not been notified at all about this change, and if it is permanent then I want my $10 back, along with me canceling my subscription; unless it is fixed. 

Thanks

2 Replies

Hey there @bjeffery1312, welcome to the community!

Every 12-months your account's eligibility should be re-verified. Go to the student page and to re-verify your eligibility. If you receive an error saying you aren't eligible then you have run into a little bug in the system. Don't worry though, there is a workaround. Since you currently have Spotify Premium, you need to cancel it here and wait for your account to revert back to 'Spotify Free' before re-applying the discount.

If you need any further help, let me know!

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Me too! I've just been charged £9.99 instead of £4.99 - how do you get your money back for it? 

Suggested posts