Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment with paypal not working (3 month for 0.99€)

Payment with paypal not working (3 month for 0.99€)

Hello community 🙂

Today I tried to order 3 month spotify premium for 0.99€.

At first, I selected PayPal as the payment method and than I was redirected to the paypal page.

Then, I entered my login datas and I accepted the payment.

After that, PayPal redirected me back to the spotify purchase page I started on.

And nothing happens anymore. There wasn't any money took away from my PayPal account and I didn't recieved Spotify Premium.

What I already tried: Changing Webbrower.. I tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

There was still no changing. In my profile, I set the country to DE, so that shouldn't be the problem.

My Spotifly-Name: itzmace

I hope for an answer because I would ready like to try out Spotify Premium.

Best wishes

ItzMace 🙂

7 Replies

Same thing now in 2016!

Did anyone find a fix for this?

why has there been no fix for this yet?!? im having the same issue 😞

Same for me

Those offers are available to users that have never had Premium on their account before (via a subscription or a trial).

If you've never had Premium, contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you sort things out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from a no-reply address) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Also try to clear your browser cache and try in Incognito Mode.

same here

This is happening for me now in 2017. I'm getting really frustraded since im leaving on vacation tommorow

Suggested posts