Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Solved!

Payment

I upgraded to premium last night on the student discount and it charged me 4 times on my debit card. How do I get them to fix it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Mahatheypark,

I have checked your account and it looks like we took 1 payment and authorised 3 others.  These extra payments have not been taken by us and should show back on your bank statement in a few days.

If you have any further questions about it, please pop the support team a mail.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

At least it wasn't full price, right?

Contact support. If you get an automated reply from an no-reply email, go ahead and reply anyways. Best of luck!

Marked as solution

Hi Mahatheypark,

I have checked your account and it looks like we took 1 payment and authorised 3 others.  These extra payments have not been taken by us and should show back on your bank statement in a few days.

If you have any further questions about it, please pop the support team a mail.

Haha true but it was about 20 something dollars for this month and it still said I will be charged for next month so I'd atleast try to get it fixed haha.
And thank you for your help!

Okay so i should get the money back in the next couple of days? Thank you for your help!

hi there i cancelled my subsciption last month by the time stated and it still took the money this moring, i need it back. i have two acounts and neithere have premium.plz help.

Suggested posts