Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payments page warning

Payments page warning

Getting a message on the 'payments' page saying "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can help you further." However this is inaccurate- I can actually change things. Got a different message yesterday. Perhaps this is a warning to be applied during an upgrade/maintenance period that hasn't been turned off?

Also, I am an idiot and posted this in the wrong forum, rather than the accounts one.

Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription..png
4 Replies

What did you click on that resulted in the error? Can you please be more specific? Thanks

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Same here.

I was premium user and it has been expired than i tried to upgrade my account to premium again and i saw this error message.

@j_nimmo @muratfb1907

If you are still having trouble I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts