Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist gone.

Solved!

Playlist gone.

Is that possible that all of the songs that were saved in my playlist is absolutely gone?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @krists_abele the songs in your playlists shouldn't suddeny disappear. Are all tracks missing or just a few? Is it just one playlist you're having trouble with? 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thank You for Your reply,
but this problem has solved it self. All the songs came back.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @krists_abele the songs in your playlists shouldn't suddeny disappear. Are all tracks missing or just a few? Is it just one playlist you're having trouble with? 

Marked as solution

Thank You for Your reply,
but this problem has solved it self. All the songs came back.

@Meredith, This looks similar to my problem to the one in this feed.

I was using 'command' + 'F' on my laptop to see if I could search for a specific song in one of my playlists.  That key combination didn't appear to do anything.  Next, I tried randomly typing keys in frustration.  The next thing I know, my playlist screen, which was full of 120+ songs a moment ago now says, "This playlist is currently empty."  But here's the catch—the song that was currently playing is still showing in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.  When I press next song, it plays the next song in my now-ghosted playlist.

I'm afraid to touch it now, in hopes that a quick fix can bring it all back.

One more juicy detail.  I checked my other playlists and it looks like a lot of songs are missing—specifically, any added after March 7th, 2015.  I just signed up for the free trial a few days ago.  Could that have something to do with it?

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Bryan

Screen Shot 2015-04-03 at 11.34.35 PM.png

Suggested posts