Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Code doesn't work

Premium Code doesn't work

I purchased a $10 spotify card yesterday and entered the code and it tells me that it is invalid and to contact customer support. I have sent 2 emails already and still no reply. Can anyone help me fix this card problem? I have made sure to enter the number code correct. I have refreshed the page. I have tried to do it on a computer and my phone and it still won't take the card. I have been trying for over 24 hours and still no luck.
2 Replies

Hi Chris, when you contacted support did you get an automated email back from them with your case number? If so, make sure you reply directly back to that email (not start another form, and yes, even if it came from a no-reply address) and you should hear back within 24-48 hours. If you did do that, then the only thing to do at this point is wait for them to get back. If it's been more than 48 hours and you still haven't heard back from them, let me know. 

@Chris2015

Please read this:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Gift-cards-starting-with-INC-aren-t-redeeming/idi-p/...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts