Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Trial missing :(

Premium Trial missing :(

Hi, 

I've just signed up for the Spotify Premium Trial (Free 30days) and have confirmed my paypal by signing in.
However, my spotify is still free although they say my premium trial ends on 23rd of June. 

I have tried uninstalling and re-logging both my application and account respectively, as suggested in the FAQs, but to no avail.
Can someone please help? 
Order ID: 39421556375072

Thanks in advance!
Joe (:

8 Replies

The same thing is happening to me right  now.  On the sight it says that im premium but on my phone its still free. I've uninstalled three times and i logged in and out twice as much.  I already got the reciept and order # too.  They have horrible customer service I wish I could call someone.

Hey guy and welcome to community.

@joethethehobo I suggest you to contact customer support.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
or Twitter @SpotifyCares

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

@okaga Please double check that you don't have 2 different accounts. It seems that you log in to another account on your phone

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Yes I only have one account. And I briefly connected it to my facebook but only after i purchased Premium. Then I disconnected it.  When I first bought Premium it said I had a Premium subscription on my phone. Now it says Free.

@okaga Please check do you have the same playlists on your phone as you see on your desktop app.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Yes both the computer and iphone spotify show the same playlists.  The computer app has more premium benefits; it lets me play the songs I want but it still say Spotify Free at the top.  The phone app has lots of ads and wont let me play the songs i want. Both won't let me make any songs available offline.

@okaga Please contact customer support.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
or Twitter @SpotifyCares

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

I filled out the contact form about an hour ago. I'm just waiting on a reply now.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts