Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account, commercials during free trial period?

Premium account, commercials during free trial period?

Greetings,

I just started a new premium account. Will I hear commercials until the free month is expired? If not, why am I hearing commercials? If commercials are supposed to be heard during the free month, I'd just as soon pay and get this ball rolling, sans commercials.

Thanks,

Tracy

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You should not hear commercials when on the premium trial. 

Can you verify your trial is active by signing into your online overview

If it is, try logging out, restarting your device and then logging back into Spotify to see if it will force the client to pick up your subscription. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I've been a member of spotifuggle a number of months. But what I don't know how to do is get off of offline and I can't access spotify from my phone. I think these are small problem but I need some help or I'll be force to go else where for my music. So whoever can help your advice is greatly appreciated.

@MrBill7671 wrote:

I've been a member of spotifuggle a number of months. But what I don't know how to do is get off of offline and I can't access spotify from my phone. I think these are small problem but I need some help or I'll be force to go else where for my music. So whoever can help your advice is greatly appreciated.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you a premium subscriber?

Spotify premium is required to sync playlists to be available offline and to use Spotify on mobile devices. You can view your current subscription status from your online overview.

If you are a premium subscriber and your subscription is not being recognised, try logging out, fully restarting your device and then logging in again making sure you are using the correct sign in details. You should be able to sync playlists for offline use by clicking on the "Available Offline" slider normally at the top of the playlist (although in the mobile applications it can be elsewhere).

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts