Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working

Premium not working

Premium subscription renewed through website, displays confirmation of subscription on the profile online, yet iphone app does not recognize, nor does windows desktop app.

Not connected to facebook, dont plan to connect, if that is the problem, please refund my subscription. 

9 Replies

Hey gwasbucket, welcome to the Community.

Looking at your account, everything appears to be in order. Could you try reinstalling Spotify where it's not working?

And if you still have problems please get in touch via our contact form to get this sorted.

Don't worry, the Facebook connection shouldn't have anything to do with this.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Tried this already, this is an issue across multiple devices. Submitted a support request, no response.

Still not fixed or received a reply. Definitely a Spotify issue as I have tried logging in on a computer never before used with spotify and I still have the issue.  I expect to have extra days of premium service applied to my account to compensate for the days without service. 

gwasbucket - I've just taken a second look at your account. Could you please get in touch with us via our contact form? We need to confirm some security details in order to get this sorted.

To pop a message over, scroll up, click on "About Us" and then "contact form". Let me know when you've popped a message in, and I'll be able to escalate this to appropriate team.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Message popped in. 

I´ve got the same problem. Nobody gives me an answer about the problem.

I´m premium, the payment was the past week. All spotifys (android, mac, windows) recognizes me as free.

I´m trying to get an answer or a solution but there is no way. I´m sending emails to the support but they´re not professionals because the situation doesn´t change.

Someone knows a solution?

I´ve cancelled de renovation, the next month i´ll be free again. Pay for nothing is stupid.

See u!!

My premium account is not working, I have a receipt of payment, but I am still getting ads, and my offline mode is not working.  I have restarted my computer, upgraded spotify on my computer and my Iphone but I am still just getting spotify free.

Can you please help? Also... No one is responding on the "Contact us" messages I've sent and this is incredibly frustrating.

Thanks, I hope this can be sorted!

Still haven't actually resolved this situation. If this isn't fixed today, there's a good chance that spotify will no longer be recommended by me to anyone nor will I pay $10 a month for a service that doesn't work and a lack of support. 

It appears that if you re-sync your songs you will be able to go back when finish and play them!  

Suggested posts