Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription become free automatically

Solved!

Premium subscription become free automatically

I am on premium since day one. Can I know why is my account being changed to FREE automatically?? I have no problem with my subscription until today. 

Please also note that I have paid for my premium. Last payment was as per below:

Receipt for order 890056465010

Date: January 14, 2016

This is getting on my nerves as I did NOT change my account to FREE (?!). HELP? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@juanitaooi

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey @juanitaooi, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Are you still receiving premium features?

Also, how were you notified that your account will be changed to free?

My account changed to Free by itself and I no longer receive premium features (yesterday was perfectly fine).

I wasn't being noticed that my account is going to change from premium to free? It was this morning when I turn on my spotify and found out that my account was being changed to free by itself. Checked online account, and it is also in spotify free? but I have paid for premium!!

@juanitaooi

Here's what to try if you've upgraded to Premium but don't see it in the app.

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

It's also possible you have a second account - one account with a Spotify username, the other created and linked to your Facebook profile. Try logging in with each to access your Premium.

Hi thanks for helping.

Unfortunately I've tried all the possible ways mentioned above - still fails.

I paid for premium but my account is stated as free (yesterday was working perfectly fine until today).

Despite thousand times for login and out, removed and reinstall, it still stated as Free.

This is really getting on my nerves. I have not encountered this problem before - why this problem now?

Please don't tell me that I have to resubscribe for premium account, and paid for the money (again)?

Is there contact number where I can talk to someone so that this matter can be resolve ASAP...?
Marked as solution

@juanitaooi

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

I have emailed them but their reply is darn slowwwww. 😞

They asked for the proof of payment etc yesterday and I'm still waiting for them to revert me on why I was being charged premium and my account become free. Sighs.

It's been a week now. Was wondering if spotify team is working or currently looking into the problemon I encountered? Spammed a few emails yet still no reply from spotify! What's going on?!

@juanitaooi

Have they still not replied to you?/are you still not receiving premium features? 

Hi there. I can now confirm that my spotify Premium has been activated - able to enjoy my premium features (finally).

Im a happy kid now. 🙂

Cheers.

Suggested posts