Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium vs. Student Premium

Solved!

Premium vs. Student Premium

So I have the spotify premium ($10 a month), but I saw the student premium ($4 a month). I was wondering if I can cancel my premium subscription and start the student premium but still have all my info, playlists, etc. stay the same.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you read the wording of the Student offer you can sign up for it without cancelling your subscription and you will be charged the student rate on the next billing cycle.

Also when cancelling your account playlists aren't deleted and all account info stays the same.

The only thing you lose is any music you stored offline and Spotify reverts to free features.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

And also, will I get charged the 10 for this month and the 4 for this month if I switch?
Marked as solution

If you read the wording of the Student offer you can sign up for it without cancelling your subscription and you will be charged the student rate on the next billing cycle.

Also when cancelling your account playlists aren't deleted and all account info stays the same.

The only thing you lose is any music you stored offline and Spotify reverts to free features.

Thank you ! And that last part is just referring to if I cancel my subscription completely, right?

Correct.

Hi! Are there any difference in features with Student Premium compared Regular Premium? Since it is much cheaper, is there any features that was removed?

Suggested posts