Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem Account Premium Facenbook

Problem Account Premium Facenbook

Hello, my name is Diego. I have a premium account 3 months, with my facebook account. At this time I had trouble with facebook sign indicates invalid username and password. After several attempts I could enter Spotify. But without my premium account. Please verify. Sorry, I'm using a text translator.

Edit: All of my favorite artists, favorite songs and play list disappeared, It seems as if a new account.

Edit 2: My last payment is 05/05/2015. With CC VISA. If you need more information from the CC contact private Message

Thank You!

6 Replies

I escalated your problem to staff. They will reply you as soon as possible.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

It seems that your account has been duplicated, don't worry support will get back to you by monday.

Read this post for troubleshooting steps and how to contact support if the steps don't work

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The last post dosn't work for me

"If the above doesn't help, does not apply to you, or if you have created a subscription to Unlimited or Premium on the newly created account, please get in touch with us, using the Customer Support contact form . This will make it easier for us to resolve any problem for you than posting on the forum."

The form already done, expect an answer.

Suggested posts