Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with my account

Solved!

Problem with my account

Hi,

I have a premium account and a few days ago I had to reauthorize my Sonos for Spotify, I clicked "Log in with Facebook", but got in an 'empty' account without premium subscription (radio stations and playlist also gone).

I think I used to login with a Spotify account and not Facebook (they have the same email address), but there is no way I can get back into my Premium account now :S If I try a password reset and fill in my email address I get a message saying that I should change my password on the Facebook website.

Please advise on how to get my premium account back.

Thanks!

Enrico Klein

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Enrico,

That is what I am concerned about as well.  Could you please create a case via this link and then post your case number in a reply to this thread?  I will then see if I can find what has gone wrong with your account.  It would be helpful if you could include the invoice ID from your last payment to Spotify.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hi Enrico,

I can only find the Facebook-linked account using the email address on your Community profile.  What is your username?

Hi Calvin,

thanks for replying. Since I haven't had to reauthenticate for quite some time, so I'm ashamed to admit I'm not sure what my username is. But it should be linked to my Hotmail address. This is also the address used for the Premium account payments (Paypal).

Your response is creating some doubt on my side as to whether or not I was using Facebook to login. But if that is the case, where did my Premium subscription and my settings go?

Marked as solution

Hi Enrico,

That is what I am concerned about as well.  Could you please create a case via this link and then post your case number in a reply to this thread?  I will then see if I can find what has gone wrong with your account.  It would be helpful if you could include the invoice ID from your last payment to Spotify.

Hi Calvin, the case ID is #01820441

Thanks!

Hi Enrico,

I am having problems finding that case in our system.  Could you please send a reply to the automatic email?  That should put the case into the live filter.

Done!

Got it.  I will look into the problem now.

Thanks! I'm back in with all my settings restored!

Cheers,

Enrico

Suggested posts