Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Really starting to dislike Spotify.

Really starting to dislike Spotify.

Spotify is ridiculously bloated with features and rubbish I don't need, I'm rapidly tiring of the stupid, unwanted "suggestions" it makes, this morning my "title" here has changed to "gig goer". I NEVER NEVER NEVER go to gigs! Pointless, infantile nonsense: there must be huge numbers of silly people working at Spotify with nothing better to do than dream up more and more pointless, irritating "add-ons".

And why does this board require a "label" for each message? None of those provided are relevant. It's just more pointless bloating.

I'm going to look for an alternative to Spotify that treats paying customers like adults, that doesn't keep trying to pretend that it knows anything about me.

4 Replies

Wow what a rant @Tortis! Sounds to me like you have more issues in life than those created by Spotify!

1379527512006.jpg

Sounds to me like you are a somewhat immature teenager "Gidyin".

@Tortis Immature most definitely, but sadly I have not been a teenager for 18 years. Hope you took my post as being light hearted, it wasn't meant to offend. It just sounded to me like you were having a bad day and Spotify and their hard working staff were getting it in the neck. I totally get you are having frustrations, I'm a masive fan but still get hacked off with certain aspects of the service. I suppose that's what the community is for, but I always find constructive criticism is the best way forward. Hope your experience gets better and if you ever fancy going to a gig drop me a line 😉

@Gidyin wrote:

@Tortis Immature most definitely, but sadly I have not been a teenager for 18 years. Hope you took my post as being light hearted, it wasn't meant to offend. It just sounded to me like you were having a bad day and Spotify and their hard working staff were getting it in the neck. I totally get you are having frustrations, I'm a masive fan but still get hacked off with certain aspects of the service. I suppose that's what the community is for, but I always find constructive criticism is the best way forward. Hope your experience gets better and if you ever fancy going to a gig drop me a line 😉

you're obviously the miniority here..i agree with him.. read the forums much?

the people who work on spofity are clueless and don't really care what people want in the app.

add a bunch of useless features, remove many of the useful ones.

wait a year for 1 feature to be implemented

3 months later, feature gets removed

rinse & repeat.

= spotify.

Suggested posts