Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Receipt for gift card

Receipt for gift card

I paid for a 3 month subscription as a birthday present and didn't receive a receipt ! I wanted to make a card and put the subscription code in it . But nothing came . PayPal says I have paid for it ? How do I get help with this ? Thanks
5 Replies

Hi @Uzone50, welcome to the community!

here's the complete Spotify gift cards guide:

https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/guides/#!/article/spotify-gift-cards 

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I also paid for 6mo online gift card yesterday, to be delivered today, with credit card. Looked like everything went through, I got confirmation page, but no receipt came in the email, nothing on the credit card and card wasn't delivered to recipient. There is no record of it in Receipts section of my account. There also doesn't seem to be a way to contact Sporify about this other then this forum. Not sure what to do now.

Does this link help?

BittencourtSpotify Star

How is this link supposed to help? Neither the gift card nor gift card receipt arrived.

Why doesnโ€™t my gift card work?

There are several possible reasons you may find you're unable to redeem a Spotify Gift Card code to your account:

- The code you're entering is simply invalid. Make sure you're entering the code as shown on the back of your card or on the receipt given upon purchase of the card.

For example: try 0 instead of O, and I instead of l (lower case L).

- Your account was created through a discount promotion.

- Your account is a Spotify Family account. (Spotify gift cards are not redeemable for Spotify Family or in conjunction with other discounts and promotions).

I can't redeem the gift card I bought from a store.

Your gift card was probably not activated when purchased. Please return to the store and ask for them to activate it.

If you want to read the complete content of the page, click here.

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts