Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi everyone - As Richard noted above, it's best if you get in touch through our contact form if you're missing any playlists.

As this thread grows the moderators won't be able to help everyone out individually. 

Please note you can also backup your playlists by dragging them out to the desktop. Clicking on them from there will launch them in Spotify.

Thanks!

Hello I accidently deleted my most significant or favorite playlist called "spotify finds" which was filled with songs found only threw spotify. I had around 400 great songs on there and would really appreciate if anyone could recover the playlist or tell me what steps to take to recover it.

Thank you, 

I accidently deleted my playlist.  How do I get it back?

buffy0829

accidentally deleted my favorite playlist, it is called "All of it" HELP!

victoripimstein - I've just moved your post to this more relevant thread. 

If you're finding a playlist is M.I.A., head over to our contact form. Our support team can help from there. 

I accidentally deleted my playlist and I think it was called "The Best" or "The Best Ever" something like that. 😞

Please help.

Some friends of mine got into a fight.. they fell over my keyboard and deleted my darn playlist! Please can you help me get it back for me! 😞 The name of the playlist was "ALLT

i lost almost all of my playlist, is there a chance of getting them back? I've had some of them for many years, and i would looove to get them back:) please help me!

could anyone please help me?

i accidently deleted one of my fav playlists.. can it be restored????

it's about like 8 days long" 

HELP 

Hey Meredith,

I accidentally deleted a playlist about a month ago.  I believe it was called New- Latest  but I'm not 100% sure.  Could you please recover it for me?  Hope you can!

Thanks,

Rob

i have deleted my how playlist by mistake, is there anyway of retrieving it???

@vancejones wrote:

i have deleted my how playlist by mistake, is there anyway of retrieving it???

I can see quite a few deleted playlists here, which one in particular do you want back?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I deleted my playlist  "90's".  how can I get it back?! 

thank you

@ksufearless wrote:

I deleted my playlist  "90's".  how can I get it back?! 

thank you

Sure, all done. Just sign out and sign back in to see "90's" again. 

message for Richard..moderator

the playlist i deleted by mistake was listed as "my music" around 94 tracks on there.

many thanks

Vance

Hi vancejones - "My Music" should be back for you after a quick log out / log in. 

Also, I should note you've made two accounts on our system. The one you're using with Premium is linked to your Facebook. If you want to start using your 'vancejones' account instead just let us know. I can then send you a quick email. 

my MAIN playlist "ni's music" is gone... i had a LOT of songs in there. i just recently updated spotify and everything is gone. please help. I normally sign into spotify with my facebook account.

Thanks, 

nicole

cherubrock123@gmail.com

facebook.com/cherubrock123

Hi Nicole,

The playlist should now be back.

🙂

My nephew deleted 3 of my favorite playlists, can you please recover them.  They were "Worship, Christian Mix, and Country".  Thank you!

@msalinas23 wrote:

My nephew deleted 3 of my favorite playlists, can you please recover them.  They were "Worship, Christian Mix, and Country".  Thank you!

I've just restored a number of playlists for you. They should reappear once you log out/ log in again. 

Suggested posts