Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I'v escalated this to the mods, hopefully they will get back to this issue soon.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I have the same problem, I deleted a playlist from my iPhone 3gs because I did not want it on my phone, but since I am not tech savvy I did not realise it would delete the playlist COMPLETELY off my account. I would love to get it back since I have had it for years and I updated it frequently. It was called "asdfg".

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like a great idea, I'll make sure to check it out.

Thx for notifying the mods 🙂

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Implement-a-Recycle-Bin-Deleted-Items-Trash-Can-easy-r... for the direct link for others if interested.

And no problem. Glad to assist.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

JonteG - I've restored the playlist for you now. I've also removed your other thread - no need to make multiple threads 🙂
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you! 🙂

Sorry about the other post, I didn't think any moderator saw this thread.

Mine was called 'dnb' and I just deleted it by accident 😞

lf106 - It's back! Check the bottom of your playlists.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I managed to delete my playlist Rock Out! And I want it restored... I hope someone can help me as soon as possible as I'm going on a looong trip, and would really like that playlist... =/

@TeXMeXN wrote:

I managed to delete my playlist Rock Out! And I want it restored... I hope someone can help me as soon as possible as I'm going on a looong trip, and would really like that playlist... =/

It should be back now, happy rocking.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

@cobrastarfish wrote:

I have the same problem, I deleted a playlist from my iPhone 3gs because I did not want it on my phone, but since I am not tech savvy I did not realise it would delete the playlist COMPLETELY off my account. I would love to get it back since I have had it for years and I updated it frequently. It was called "asdfg".

Thanks in advance!

Hey, this playlist appears to be present on your account at the moment. Is it still missing?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

hello, I also accidentally deleated a playlist without meening to. the playlist was called new and I would appreciate if you could help restore it for me.

@DanielMuller wrote:

hello, I also accidentally deleated a playlist without meening to. the playlist was called new and I would appreciate if you could help restore it for me.

Done!

well the playlist is back now, but it doesn't have any of my songs on it. when I deleated it tere was over 4 days worth of music on that playlist

Mayday. I deleted my BIL 007 playlist. 

Please help? 

@DanielMuller wrote:

well the playlist is back now, but it doesn't have any of my songs on it. when I deleated it tere was over 4 days worth of music on that playlist

It looks like it might have been the wrong when then. I've restored another one (with the same name). Any better?

jkjk - done!

Remember guys, pressing ctrl/cmd+z after deleting a playlist will get it back. So please try that first.

Hey!

Managed to delete a playlist and i really want it back. it is called "så jevli emo da vett" hope you can help me!

I tried ctrl/cmd+z but it didnt work 😕

@Eriktroen wrote:

Hey!

Managed to delete a playlist and i really want it back. it is called "så jevli emo da vett" hope you can help me!

I tried ctrl/cmd+z but it didnt work 😕

Ok, restored that for you.

THANK YOU!! 😄 

Hahaha! Ctrl+Z ... It's so logical, but I never thought of that! 😄 

Dear Kind Moderators 🙂

I have deleted my "Liked from Radio" list by accident, just 10 minutes ago...will you kindly help me restore it ?

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Medhat

Suggested posts