Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Amazing help and promptness! Thanks so much 🙂

I also need help recovering a playlist!!!! Please help!

kcole612 - You've got to let us know the name of the playlist in order for us to help 🙂

Hi

Can you assist me as well recover a playlist made for a wedding the coming saturday - all gone after sync with Iphone.

Thanks in advance

Kim

@kimkristiansen - I've restored some recently deleted playlists. However, if you're looking for one particular we'll need to know the exact name first. 

I lost a song for my mother on her playlist Annelies. She wanted to have it on her funeral. I did everything I could to find it back but I just can't. I know it's probably an African song and I have no idea when I lost it. I have time machine but don't know how to get it back and if my backups are old enough. It's a small playlist. Is there any change of help? I would be thankful for the rest of my live.

Tom.

@Tomldj wrote:
I lost a song for my mother on her playlist Annelies. She wanted to have it on her funeral. I did everything I could to find it back but I just can't. I know it's probably an African song and I have no idea when I lost it. I have time machine but don't know how to get it back and if my backups are old enough. It's a small playlist. Is there any change of help? I would be thankful for the rest of my live.

Tom.

A moderator will be here tomorrow.

Hi Spotify moderators, 

I accidentially deleted my playlist "Mix #1" and was hoping you could recover it for me.

Thanks!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! You are awesome- I really appreciate your promptness and help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

I'm really trying to help my dad recover his accedentaly deleted playlist. I've seen people on this forum getting it back. How do I do this, I'm really tierd and lost. The playlist's name in Expectations and his accountname is atle.martin, or atlem. I think spotify made me change just a minute ago, so I don't know now. Well, it's not the suscribed playlist named Expectations, but the one with about 340 songs in it. Would be cool if someone helped. Lots of Love

@piahansen wrote:

I'm really trying to help my dad recover his accedentaly deleted playlist. I've seen people on this forum getting it back. How do I do this, I'm really tierd and lost. The playlist's name in Expectations and his accountname is atle.martin, or atlem. I think spotify made me change just a minute ago, so I don't know now. Well, it's not the suscribed playlist named Expectations, but the one with about 340 songs in it. Would be cool if someone helped. Lots of Love

Hey! Welcome to the community!

I will merge your post with the main playlist recovery topic, the staff reguarly scan and restore playlists from there!

Sit tight 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hi Meredith, I can't remember the exact spelling of my playlist but it was something along the lines of "berneyyy"

Tomidj - I've just been through that playlist and added back any song that's been deleted. I really hope that song was one of them. Has it appeared? When you do log in, make sure you log in with the username 'tomloredejong'.

SpotifyUser85 - There you go.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hey Sam,

Thank you so much for the efford, but for some reason it's still not in there. I'm sure is was in that playlist, could it be that the song has been deleted from Spotify and that that's the reason why I can't find it back? Cause was already surprised I deleted it. I think I have to continue my search, but thank you so much for trying. 

Tom. 

Marked as solution

Tom - This may be the case, unfortunately. If you could head to 'Preferences' in your Spotify ('Edit' in Windows, 'Spotify' on a Mac), then under 'Playback' make sure the 'Hide unplayable tracks' box is not checked. If the song has been removed, it will still show up here, but it will be faded out. Is this the case? It should allow you to see the name of the track.

Kcole612 & Piahansen - Should be back for you guys, just log out and in.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Aaaaaaah THANK YOU SO MUCH! How stupid of me, but there he is! I'm so thankful and sorry I just didn't check this option! Hoera!

I did the same thing.. :(( Playlist name was "The River"!

Marked as solution

Ravii - Should be back. Just log out and in.

Tom - Great to hear you can now see it. If you need any more help, just ask.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I've just deleted my playlist "offline playlist" for a couple of minuttes ago... I accidentaly deleted the wrong playlist, plz help.

Hi!
I accidentally deleted my most important Playlist. It was called "Merkliste 1"..
I don't have a mac, so i can't use the timemachine..
Can you help me please?

Greetz, SonOfGunn

Suggested posts