Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hello,

I accidentally deleted a playlist called Great Pop Music. Can you assist me in getting it back? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again,

SG

Marked as solution

Donna1508 - Is this the one? this and that 😉

Sgorgis - How about this... Great Pop Music

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yepp, everything is back to normal now, thanks!

I accidentally deleted a playlist that I created called Great Pop Music. Is there anyway to recover it. It would be HUGE if this could be recovered.

Big THANKS to anyone who can help me with this one.

Wow great thank you for recovering my playlist. This is huge. I spent many hours putting it together. THANKS again.

I recently either accidentally deleted a playlist or its just gone i believe was called 3/17/12, anyways it would be greatly appreciated if this could be found for me. it took me like a month to get all those songs

Hey Ben_carretta- Is this the playlist you're looking for? 3/72012

Fantastic stuff. Anyone else we've missed?

Speak now, or we'll forever hold your playlists.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hey, I deleted a folder with three playlists a week or two ago. Im not sure how long you keep backup of these files, or if you do at all. But Ive managed to find alot of playlist-files in my appdata folders. 

Is there a possibility of getting these playlists back? Or at least checking the .bnk-files to retrive them? 

Folder name: elise

Playlists:

Love is not a because, it is a no matter what

I'd swim the ocean for you 

fan vad jag älskar dig 

Feel free to take a wild guess why the lists were deleted, and why I'd like them back. 🙂 

Hi there,

I just deleted a playlist called Wedding Chilled. It's quite important so if there's any way you can find it that would be amazing!

Marked as solution

Hi elvind2k & mrowen83- I've got emails on their way to both of you with those playlists. 

I hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything else!

Marked as solution

I¨ve too deleted my playlist, it was called Yeah, help plzz 🙂

Thanks in advance! 

Marked as solution

Hey RAL- No problem. An email is on its way to you too 🙂

I have done a similar thing. It was a playlist called 'tunes'. I would be so grateful if you could help me!!

Hi charldraper - I've just done a bit of behind-the-scenes work on your account. 

Please shut down your app and log back in. You should find 'tunes' has returned. 

Meredith, i love you!

Meredith-

Any chance I could recover an accidentally deleted playlist. My user name for spotify is the same as the forums.

The deleted playlist is sarcastically named "Obligatory Stereotypical 80's mix" or something to that effect.

Was just trying to delete one track...

Let me know if this is possible. Thank you so much!

Also side note...is there a way to turn the "confirm delete" message back on in Spotify? I guess I turned it off at some point?

Marked as solution

Hi jlusby- Please log out and log back  into your app. You should find those stereotypically 80's tracks are back!

As far as the 'confirm' button I don't believe that's ever been an option when deleting just one track. However, when you delete a playlist you're given the option to 'Keep' or 'Delete' before that deletion goes through. 

Same problem here.

I don't remember to delete it but yesterday I realized that my playlist called 'Rock is dead'  had vanished.

Regards

Suggested posts