Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies
Marked as solution

3manypuppies & danielles - I've just been into your accounts, they should be back if you log out and in again.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

can i just say spotify has THE best and fastest customer service i've experienced in a LONG time. glad to know that chivalry is not dead!

Heart danelle

Hi Meredith. I've just read some posts about recovering deleted playlists. Our daughter thought she could delete playlists from her ipod and they would still be on the desk top...wrong!! She deleted 7 or OUR playlists without checking with us first!! Is there any way you could recover them; some are at least 5 years old and have hours of work invested in them. We're gutted. Can't remember exact names of lists but here goes: Xmas party, 80's party, wedding list, dance music, dinner music, chill, new music. If you can help, we would be very grateful. Thank you.

Christian Kenny.

...and when I say Meredith, I mean any current kind moderator who can help!!

Christian.

you are my absolute hero. i promise no more playlist editing before my morning coffee. thank you thank you thank you!

I thought I was deleting a last.fm playlist and delted one of my favorites instead. It was called Alt 1 or Alt 1st tier. If you can help, I'd be so happy. Thank you!

cpkenny- I believe a few more than 7 playlists were deleted. Not to worry though, I've just restored a bunch to your account. 

Please log out and log back in to see those playlists again. 

zenninja- Could this be the playlist you're looking for? Alt/Indie

Thank you Sam,

List recovered!

Regards

G

Hey guys,

I just wanted to delete the playlists I had imported from iTunes, but I accidentally also deleted the playlist I wanted to keep (New tracks, New albums). How can I retrieve them?

Thanks

Maddin

Hi maddin- I've just done some behind-the-scenes work on your account. 

Please log out and log back in again. 'New tracks' and 'New albums' should be there waiting for you. 

I accidentally removed a playlist of mine called "A Day of Awesome" from my phone, not thinking it would be removed from my account entirely. Is there any way to get this back? It had nearly 400 tracks and got me through the work day. Thank you!

Hey c_duffey, welcome to the Community.

Here you go: A Day of Awesome

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank you SO much. You guys are really awesome!

Thanks, that's great! Awesome response time! 🙂

I've accidentally deleted the wrong playlist!!!!!  I deleted my playlist called Metal.  Is there ANYWAY I could get this back?!

CARoman - Hi! Just log out and in again, it should be there waiting for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi Moderators,

Any chance y'all could recover a playlist I deleted called "Random" ?? Didn't realize that when I deleted a playlist, the songs it contained were also deleted from my library. 😞   My username is mec_2911—thanks for your help!

Moderators,

Being technologically challenged I accidentally deleted a playlist called "oprah_classic" just some minutes ago. Any help retrieving it would be greatly appreciated. Username: ibegyou

Thanks!

Hello. 

I deleted my spotify playlist called: lovely. How can i get it back?

I also accidently deleted a playlist called "DO WORK," any way to recover this?

Suggested posts