Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies
Marked as solution

Morning all. Let's get to it..

madmimi85 - we had some playlist issues yesterday. Are your playlists back now?

Beckzation - how do things look now? I tried restoring a few things for you.

Fenzitter - the Library is composed up of all the songs in your playlists, downloads, inbox and so on. So you can use them to create new playlists if you like. How are you getting on with things?

1dude01 - I've restored a few things now. All better?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Nope still nothing there. It might have been called Zkillz, would that help?

@user-removed wrote:

Nope still nothing there. It might have been called Zkillz, would that help?

I can see that playlist currently in your account. How many can you currently see yourself?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hey thanks! Cool man! Thanks alot! Even my old playlist is there.

Hi

I have the same problem. How did you find a solution? or di you have one to share?

Hilltorp20 - What's the names of the playlists you've lost?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi. I deleted two of my playlists about 20 minutes ago , they were called ... and ...2 and I was wondering if anybody could help me to recover them? It would be a great help thanks

Would you be able to restore my playlist? It's called simply, "Deathcore". I mistakenly deleted it yesterday when setting up Spotify on another computer at work.

daniellewis - they should be back for you now.

bsradcliffe - you too!

I have also deleted my playlist by a mistake, can you please help me i beg you! The playlist is called "wassup" and had about 500 songs. I hope you can help mee. Have a good day

Joejoe - Log out and back in again, it should be there waiting for you.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I must say im impressed! thanks for the quick answer, keep up the good work! Thank you, thank you, thank you

Hi! I deleted my playlist called 'Benoit' by accident and it had 5000+ songs which I worked on veeeery much... Can I please get a link to it? I'd appreciate it so much!!

Edit: nevermind it was still on radio so I managed to track it back! But I have another question... I have a playlist on Spotify on my computer and I also have the Spotify app on my iPhone. How can I have this playlist on my iPhone aswell? I don't want to have it offline I just want to be able to listen to the same playlist on my iPhone when I'm connected to the internet!

Thanks in advance!

BallUntilFall - Your playlists are saved on our servers, so when you log into your account on your phone, your playlist will be there waiting.

To use Spotify on your iPhone, you'll need Spotify Premium. Fortunately, we have a 30 day free Premium trial going, so you can test it out. Just head here: https://www.spotify.com/freetrial/
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

My playlist is gone too. What's happening? I named it 'Don't look' and I remember I did not delete it on my own. CAN ANYONE HELP? THANKS!

Shradzberry - If you log in with the username 'shraddhasankhe', you should get all your playlists back.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

THANK YOU! IT WORKED.

Richard,

Getting on fine.  Thanks for your and your colleagues' help.

Fenzitter

Hi,

I've deleted a playlist by mistake called tunes any chance of getting it back please?

Marked as solution

BirdEyes - I've just added it back for you. Just log out and in again and it should be there waiting.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts