Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hi, my playlist is no longer in my spotify account. Don't know if I deleted it or what, but all the same I'd like it restored if possible.

Username is 12981143 and the title of the playlist is "My Playlist"

Thanks.

Hey CareBear, welcome to the Community.

The playlist should be restored now.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

It hasn't appeared on my account after logging out and back in. Is there something else I need to do?

That's odd, I definitely restored it...
How about now?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

A new playlist was created this time, but it is empty.

Ok, I've given it one further go. Third time lucky?

Third time was the charm. Thank you so very much.

Hi,

I accidently deleted my playlist thinking I was deleting a song from it. It is called "Playlist"

Can you do something for me ? Thank you. 

Marked as solution

@Plachenian wrote:

Hi,

I accidently deleted my playlist thinking I was deleting a song from it. It is called "Playlist"

Can you do something for me ? Thank you. 

Should be back now!

Thanks you very much ! It is nice to have a help forum that is actually helpful.

Hi there

I accidentally deleted one of my favourite playlists a few minutes ago, entitled 'Hanging Out' - is there any way of getting it back?! 😞

I would SO appreciate it!!!!! 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Roxypie, by the time you read this it should be back.

An easy solution for this seemingly common problem would be to add a trash can with possibilities of restoring. 🙂

Hello there. My dad deleted one of his playlists by mistake and he realy wants it back. There was about 1100 songs in that list. His username is: PAW162 and i think the playlistname was: Jan

Is there anyway you can get this back for him? Would be awesome

Kind regards, Johan

@Sanderberg wrote:

Hello there. My dad deleted one of his playlists by mistake and he realy wants it back. There was about 1100 songs in that list. His username is: PAW162 and i think the playlistname was: Jan

Is there anyway you can get this back for him? Would be awesome

Kind regards, Johan

That should be back now.

The other day, spotify wasn't working for me at all, nothing was syncing except "Starred" and "Local Files", so I deleted my playlists on my PHONE in attempt to get them to sync once i reinstalled the app, but it seems that they decided to also delete from my Desktop Spotify program.

Would there be a way to restore them?

One was called "NerdMcNerd" (I think)

and the other was (da bestest girlfriend) or something of the sort that my girlfriend made for when shes in the car with me.

Hi

had the same problem, one of my playlist was deleted it was called Papi's Playlist.

i know that it may be lost but please help to find it

125likes-songs

Hi, I deleted three of my playlists called jazz, longboarding, and francis my user is unbuckledboat

Hey Richard,

would you please recover my playlist called "random"? Thanks a lot in advance! 🙂

Marc

Hey everyone!

TainteD, 125likes-songs, marck- I've restored those playlists for all of you. Please just log out and log back into the application to access them again. 

Unbuckledboat- Are these the playlists you're looking for? Francis  Jazz  longboarding

Suggested posts