Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies
Marked as solution

@Vincevdb wrote:

I get following message: An Unexpected Error has occurred.

• Sorry, your request failed. A notification has been sent to the development team for investigation.

Exception ID: 7743DA6B

So that's not the one.. 🙂

Oh man, totally messed that one up.

Try + instead.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thanks a lot, Richard!

You guys at Spotify really makes my day, everyday - with the joy of music!

Have a nice summer!

- Anders

Hi,

Several playlists were accidentally deleted from my account - I can't be sure of all the titles but one was Big Dee, and another was Lauren. I'd appreciate any help!

Dear Moderators,

Can you please recover two playlists I accidentally deleted a moment ago using the Spotify app on my iPhone:

- Slow

- Allerlei

Thank you very much!

Just today I deleted a playlist thinking I wouldn't need it; bad decision. Could a moderator help recover the playlist Seira for me? Please and thank you.

bigdee1962, metz1989, rtrogrd- I've just restored all of those playlists for you guys. 

Just log out and log back into the app. Those playlists should magically reappear 🙂

They magically reappeared on all my devices, thanks a lot!

Sorry for the stupidity.

I did not delete mine, but it is gone.. Not sure why it disappeared.

Hi Coach- I've just restored a deleted playlist back to your account. 

Please sign in/ sign out and see if that's returned for you. 

Yup 🙂 Thanks for the fast service.

Hi Meredith,

I accidentally deleted a playlist of mine (collaborative) that was called 'Steve & Woz'. Is there any chance at all that I can retrieve it? 😞 I see you've managed to do that with some other accounts? Would so appreciate it! 

Bianca 

Hi,

Could anybody explain how to unsubscribe from this thread? I keep getting emails whenever anyody posts something?

Thanks

Wow, so fast, thank you very much! Question though, is there anyway you guys can retrieve an earlier version of the playlist? Like when it had more songs, before they'd been deleted?

bmam2 - I've restored that playlist for you. Just log out and log back in again. 

rtrogrd- I'm afraid that's the best I can do--I'm only seeing two tracks in that playlist. 

pavlov29- Sure thing. You can stop receiving emails by selecting 'Topic Options' > 'Unsubscribe'. I've posted a handy picture below for you as well. 

Screen Shot 2012-06-24 at 9.34.46 AM.png

Long story short I purposely deleted 4 playlists or so a while ago that were for a memorial service that never happened. Now its happening and I need for tonight. If anyone at Spotify could help (ive seen this covered) I would very much appreciate it. My account had a few playlists that started with the words C Party... Any chance of getting them back?

Hi chrisg777- Those playlist should now be restored for you. Please sign out/ sign in to double check. Let me know if you need help with anything else--thanks!

Hi.   I cant find my playlists. i had at least 4 different pluss other friends playlist.

it also saw i had the free version again when im supposed to have premium..

could this be the problem?

cheers

jimmy

I live in Sweden and i have had exactly the same problem this evening!!!!! I went in and bought a new Premium, but all is gone..

and i can tell that i have a lot of BAD WORDS on my mind to tell the spotify team!!!

I SOLVED IT !!!

Yes they have done some stupid thing. You cant log in with your emailadress anymore.

YOU MUST USE YOUR PROFILE NAME THAT YOU USED WHEN YOU STARTED THE

SPOTIFY, ALONG TIME AGO OF COURSE - !#?%&& - if you remember it, and then we have

the facebook**bleep**... WHAT BLEEP!!!! -  S*H*I*T*......

Great! it works. Thanks!     now i have to just find out if i bought two premium...!

Hi, I just realised one of my playlists was deleted by mistake. Can it be restored please?

My username is v0dka2k10 and the name of the playlist is "Dance".

Thank you!

Suggested posts