Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

V0dka2k10 - I've just merged your post with this more relevant thread.

Your playlist has also been restored. Just log out/ log back in to get 'Dance' back. 

Hi Meredith,

I accidently deleted all my playlists, could you please restore them for me?

Thanks,

Chris 

Just made a boneheaded mistake - if you could do anything to restore my "Random Faves of the Moment" and "Random Discoveries" playlists, I'd be much obliged

hello , i have same problem my brother, deleted my playlist "mamma" can someone help ?

Same problem:

login = jonpcano

playlist  = "3rd playlist"

please help if possible. thanks

Right, time to get all over this.

Chrisnic03 - I've just restored 32 playlists for you.

1901gunner - those should be back for you too.

anteemann - Done.

jonpcano - also done.

Any more? Speak now or.. I'll have to do them later I guess.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I accidentally deleted a collaborative playlist called "mondayproof". Is it possible to have it restored ?

If I go in offline mode on a PC where it is still in my profile, will I be able to make a copy of it before going online ?

Richard, it's indeed fixed now. Many thanks.

Marked as solution

@Abitbol wrote:

I accidentally deleted a collaborative playlist called "mondayproof". Is it possible to have it restored ?

If I go in offline mode on a PC where it is still in my profile, will I be able to make a copy of it before going online ?

Done.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Thanks a lot good sir.

It strange : it seems that it was linked into my "meh" folder while it was usually in my root directory.

Lately, I could see the folder on the mobile app but never in the desktop client.

The folder disappeared today while I was sorting stuff and deleted a few playlist that where supposed to be in it. I'm not sure I deleted the mondayproof playlist myself (but I probably did). There is maybe a small bug somewhere.

Anyway, thanks a lot ! Awesome service, awesome support !

accidentally deleted almost all my starred songs on spotify, please help.

Marked as solution

@sean-banan93 wrote:

accidentally deleted almost all my starred songs on spotify, please help.

They should be returned to you now.

I accidentally deleted my playlist titled "Chill" just a few minutes ago. I would love if you could restore it. Thanks!

Niebuhr61 - Done! Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I changed someting in preferences, now all my playlists are gone...

username: hampusahlebrand

Additional info; in spotify/users I am now logging into 1136430323-user instead of hampusahlebrand-user ??? Please respond.

@hampusahlebrand wrote:

I changed someting in preferences, now all my playlists are gone...

username: hampusahlebrand

Additional info; in spotify/users I am now logging into 1136430323-user instead of hampusahlebrand-user ??? Please respond.

It looks like you've simply got a duplicate account. See my post here on this.

Hi again!

For some reason I had to restart Spotify because I was told that I'd logged in in too many places. However, when I rebooted two of my playlists had disappeared and I had to completely re-sync my phone, which was very frustrating! 

Can you see if you can recover my two playlists 'Best of British' and 'Loopy Looby'.

It would also be good to know how to avoidf this problem in the future. 

Many thanks

Russel

Hey lufc1972, welcome to the Community.

I'm not sure what happened here but your playlists should be back now.

Hi, i accidently deleted my playlist "My music" a while back and it had loads of songs i collected on it and never thought i would be able to get it back until i stumbled across this thread, any chance anyone could help me out?

Help me please!

My son deleted my Spotify playlist from my account - it was called Grants Choons...can you help?

Cheers

G

Suggested posts