Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Kheggen - Should be back. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you so much!

Hi i deleted my playlist and i want it back reallt bad! it's called "alla bra låtar"

Hey, can you please find my losted playlist called "Lista", I would be grateful, if this could be posible. Thanks a lot!

Jerryshus & Juhapee - Those playlists should be restored for both of you. 

Just log out and log back in to see them again--thanks!

Hello!

I am having the same problem. I accidentally deleted my Spotify playlist called "Hindi & Punjabi". Is there any way I can retrieve it? Thank you! 

~ Nikki H

@gocougs2011 wrote:

Hello!

I am having the same problem. I accidentally deleted my Spotify playlist called "Hindi & Punjabi". Is there any way I can retrieve it? Thank you! 

~ Nikki H

This should now be back in your Spotify.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi, I was wondering if there is anyway to recover my playlist "Favorite Musiques" ? I accidentally deleted it by accident, 

The help would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks,

TheGuru32(AR)

Hi TheGuru32 - Welcome to the Community! I've just moved your post over to this more relevant thread.

Also, I'm happy to say your 'Favorite Musiques' playlist has been restored for you. Just log out and log back in to see it in your app again. 

THATS AWESOME!! Thank you so much!

i deleted my playlist "wank material" how do i get it back?

@brad wrote:

i deleted my playlist "wank material" how do i get it back?

That playlist should now be back in your account. 

Thank you very muchly! Happy 4th! Smiley Very Happy

hi, see you have helped a lot of people here, and was wondering if you could get my playlist "**uh-oh**" back to my profile? 🙂 sorry for the offensive name of that playlist ^^

*beep* <--- in one word that is

Hi,

My daughter deleted my "80s" playlist (playlist name = 80s).  It has 300+ songs in it.  Can you restore it?

Thanks,

User: 1215240256

Marked as solution

irontusk - I've just censored that for you. But don't worry, I've restored the playlist for you.

Bond_James_Bond - I've restored that playlist for you; shaken, not stirred.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hi I also have the same problem---I installed blackberry mobile spotify, it was all buggy so I had it reinstalled. In the process a whole bunch of playlists are gone? Username is bagelfairy. 

@bagelfairy wrote:

Hi I also have the same problem---I installed blackberry mobile spotify, it was all buggy so I had it reinstalled. In the process a whole bunch of playlists are gone? Username is bagelfairy. 

Not to worry, I've just restored a bunch of playlists on your account. All good?

Hi, just accidentally deleted a playlist called 'June 2012', if you could restore it, that would be wonderful, thank you!

Suggested posts