Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hi!

All my Playlists have disappeaerd!!!

Hi ArneHolt- I believe those playlists have now been restored--how many were you missing?

Please restart your app and log in with your 'arneholt148' username. Let us know if those playlists still aren't back for you. 

Perfect!!

Its all back!

What´s happend? So that we don´t do it again.

Thanks!!

Accidentally deleted a playlist called work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Fuzmck - Lost many good men looking for this, but managed to find it... work

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

You my good sir are an absolute legend. 🙂

Opened my Spotify this morning to add a new song and found my "Spotify" playlist was missing. I havent deleted anything and just used it yesterday. Any help would be a appreciated. 

Marked as solution

I have also accidentally deleted a playlist -  it was called "cubicle" . Please let me know if there is a way to resurrect it. Thank you!

Marked as solution

I do believe these are the playlists you're looking for :

cblake34: spotify 

arbro11: Cubicle

Thanks a ton! 

thank you!

Hi. I accidentally lost my playlists. Those playlist were  named like this: Travel Songs, Suosikkeja, jumputukset and so on.

Mystic_boy - Hey, your case is a little different. Could you log out of your Spotify, then log in again using your 'mystic-boy' username and your Spotify password. It looks like another account has been created through Facebook, and this empty account is the one you've been accessing.

Not to worry, just log into your 'mystic-boy' account, you'll be able to relink to Facebook once you're in. Your playlists await.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Ha! I just came onto the forum for the first time and found this thread is already here and hopefully the solution to my problem.

I am missing a playlist Post/Math Rock.

I had started the laborious task of creating a new one, but if you can get back the original I will be forever grateful Smiley Very Happy

Thanks

Thank you!

Hi 14n- Is this the playlist you're looking for: Post/ Math Rock

Thankyou Smiley LOL

I lost two. MINE and Nat. Can these be recovered?

HI Darneil- I've just sent you an email with those playlists. 

Please look in your personal inbox when you get the chance. 

Hello!

I've lost too my playlist "_guernica" can be recovered?

Thank so much!

Suggested posts