Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redeemed Sprint deal...

Solved!

Redeemed Sprint deal...

I am already a Premium subscriber and I just stumbled upon the six months free sprint deal.  I signed up for it but am now wondering if I am still going to get charged because I was currently paying separately.  How do I go about making sure I am not paying for the next six months?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

As long as you signed up on the same account as your original premium was on, I would assume you won't be billed until the 6 months is over.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Marked as solution

As long as you signed up on the same account as your original premium was on, I would assume you won't be billed until the 6 months is over.

Peter

Ok, that sounds right.  I was logged under my username on the website when I redeemed it so... I guess we shall see!

Thanks!

Any issues just drop a post here on the community and we can point you in the right direction to get the support guys to sort it out for you (they won't let you be out of pocket or anything!).

Peter

My credit card expired so i had to add a new credit card number. At the same time I became aware of the Sprint Family Plan 6 month free offer. How do I now take advantage of this without setting up a new account? Thanks!

You shouldnt even have to add a new card through Spotify.  I found it later under my sprint profile.  Once it is selected on your sprint plan Spotify will bill you once that 6 months is over

Merik outlined the steps to activate the Sprint deal here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Announcements/Say-hello-to-our-music-partnership-with-Sprint...

Peter

I also signed up for the 6mo trial through sprint, linked my sprint account to my spotify but still had to sign up with the 7day trial becuase they aren't giving my 6mo free. i've emailed customer service 3 times already and they wont respond. did anyone else have this problem? as it stands right now my trial ends on the 14th

If you signed up for an additional trial or subscription, it should start automatically once the 7 day free trial ends.

Peter

I have my code from sprint but i dont know where to put it? I cant get them to retext the code

As far as I know you need to set it up on Sprints website:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Announcements/Say-hello-to-our-music-partnership-with-Sprint...

Peter

Hi. We activated spotify on hubs line in August. I'm trying to activate it on my line now as my other free months have expired and I can't get the text message to send that has the code and when I tried chatting to figure it out I was told to call. Is there any other way to utilize my free months of spotify without having to call? thanks for your help. Sarah

You have to call sprint. They will resend the code

Suggested posts