Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Refund

Refund

I've accidentally bought the premium thinking it was priced at 0.99€ for three months, but that was just for who hadn't activated that offer before, while I've bought the premium a year ago, and leaving premium after the three months. So, now I've bought this offer for 9.99€, and I want a refund, I've already wrote to spotify Italy but no one has answered me since saturday, what do I have to do?
3 Replies

Hi @AtlantisMan. When you reached out to Spotify did you receive a generic email confirming you got in touch? If you did, please reply back to that email and you should hear back soon. If not, you can try to contact them on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

Please let me know if you have an other questions or run into any trouble along the way. Cheers!

I haven't received any email from spotify team, although after I've sent a message thru the help center they said that I was going to have an answer as soon as they could. Now I'm going to send a message to the spotify cares Facebook page, thank you for the link!

Keep me in the loop if anythin else pops up. Best of luck, @AtlantisMan!

Suggested posts