Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Rogers Premium Subscription

Rogers Premium Subscription

I signed up for Rogers Shared Everything plan which gave me the three spotify premium accounts.

Problem was, when I activated my current # and tried to associate it to my spotify , it was already activated AS premium because I was paying for it.

So I then cancelled my premium, waited the amount of time needed for it to revert to free so I can reassociate it.

Now my Rogers customer care page says I'm activated as premium, yet the spotify account I wanted to have active as premium is still showing up as free, and no option to sync it with Rogers.

Am I making sense here or am I just blowing smoke?

I called Rogers to reset it, but they could not do it. So I'm asking you!

Thank you so much.

5 Replies

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi,

I had the same issue. I contacted Rogers to be safe and emailed Spotify.

Though neither got me anywhere, sadly. It doesn't seem to be  massive problem from what I've read which might explain why there isn't much info on how to resolve the issue.

I decided while I waited (As I was talking to Rogers to be safe) I would check my account info. I went to edit profile and filled out my phone number, mobile phone and service provider (The last opition isn't working, at least yet for me) Within the hour my "FREE" had changed to "PREMIUM" I'm not sure if this is a fix, a fluke or what but I wanted to share in the hope maybe it might help anyone else.

I have the very same problem. Rogers has told me I need to cancel my Spotify account and then it can be associated with Rogers. I cannot cancel my account on the Spotify site without Spotify's help. It says to contact Rogers. Rogers can do nothing so I'm in a loop unless it can be cancelled by Spotify. Please help.

Hi there, I hade the same issue with a promotion from Rogers. If you follow those step, it will probably fix/solve your problem. First you have to know that you will need a PC or Laptop to do all those steps (do not use your cell phone or tablet). Go to your my Rogers account. Click on your account survey link. Scroll down your browser page until you see Spotify logo. Under it you'll see Manage Link, this one help you managing your free promotion. Click on it! You will see your active promotion on your Rogers account. In this survey you will found a link for changing your promotion for an other one ( in this case you got one more choise) texture magasine. Choose it! Fill up all step until you ready to continue with texture program. Do not complete texture account on texture program. Sing out from my rogers. Wait 5 min. Come back on my rogers, on your account survey, go back on manage Spotify promotion. Click on the link to change your promotion again ( return to Spotify ). Make sure that your cell phone, Spotify and facebook are close and log out during those steps. Complete the steps again like you probably does on your cell phone for the first time. Link your rogers promotion to your existing Spotify account with the face book option or your Spotify account. Lisent, enjoy!

If you don't understand any step, send me a message and I will try to help as best as I can!
Music Fan!
Simon Normandin

Hi there, I hade the same issue with a promotion from Rogers. If you follow those step, it will probably fix/solve your problem. First you have to know that you will need a PC or Laptop to do all those steps (do not use your cell phone or tablet). Go to your my Rogers account. Click on your account survey link. Scroll down your browser page until you see Spotify logo. Under it you'll see Manage Link, this one help you managing your free promotion. Click on it! You will see your active promotion on your Rogers account. In this survey you will found a link for changing your promotion for an other one ( in this case you got one more choise) texture magasine. Choose it! Fill up all step until you ready to continue with texture program. Do not complete texture account on texture program. Sing out from my rogers. Wait 5 min. Come back on my rogers, on your account survey, go back on manage Spotify promotion. Click on the link to change your promotion again ( return to Spotify ). Make sure that your cell phone, Spotify and facebook are close and log out during those steps. Complete the steps again like you probably does on your cell phone for the first time. Link your rogers promotion to your existing Spotify account with the face book option or your Spotify account. Lisent, enjoy!

If you don't understand any step, send me a message and I will try to help as best as I can!
Music Fan!
Simon Normandin

Suggested posts