Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song request

Solved!

Song request

I have scoured all of your support pages and none of them help at all. I just want to talk to someone about getting a song on to spotify. I am not the artist, i am not a label. I just want to have this song on my offline and spotify doesnt offer this song. But no where in the help is there just an opperator button so i could jst email someone and have them direct it to wherever it needs to go.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Due to certain copyright restrictions and legal requirements, Spotify may not always have every song available for listening. Songs and albums are generally removed or not allowed to be added because of a request from either the artist or the recording company.

Is there something missing that you were expecting to see? Go ahead and submit a request here to find out about missing content.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Due to certain copyright restrictions and legal requirements, Spotify may not always have every song available for listening. Songs and albums are generally removed or not allowed to be added because of a request from either the artist or the recording company.

Is there something missing that you were expecting to see? Go ahead and submit a request here to find out about missing content.

You do already have the artist, and thats why i was upset when the song wasnt there. I appreciate the quick response! I have filled out the form and now I will wait!

Hey there!

So just because there is a particular artist on Spotify, doesn't mean that the label or artist haven't blocked out a particular song or album from your location. 

Go ahead and wait on the response, but there's all kinds of optoins and restriuctions that the artists can place. It is their music after all. 

Suggested posts