Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs lagging

Songs lagging

Hai,

On all my devices, ipad, iphone and PC spotify is update to the latsest releases but all songs are interupted constantly by silence. Sometimes it doest come back automaticly but most of the time it does. But it is very very annoying.

it is not my internet connection coz everything else works fine and i have the same issue on an other connection.

What is going on?

11 Replies

I have the same issue, it's really annoying.

Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

I feel you brothers. I were thinkin it was my connection but thats bull. New phone and everything. Fix this spotify or I will cancel my account and look somewhere else for my music addiction. Smiley Frustrated

I am also having this problem. Some tracks go off for twenty seconds then come back on. Some ,on my iPad , have paused on their own and need to be re - started. Very frustrating ESP as I'm forking out a tenner just to be annoyed. Yet to have a clear session on iPad without interruption .

Helo, here i have the same problem. L Lots of lagging on my ipad and onkyo amp. Hopefully they will fix it soon or i will cancel my account. When you pay for something, it needs to work!

Likewise, on my Ipad, SGSII and Amp are all unable to clear a single track without it stopping at least 10 times.

Annoyingly it was flawless for the entire 30 day trial, as soon as I started to pay, in fact a day after I started to pay its not worked since. Re-curring payments are on hold until it's sorted.

I have to say, this evening i have no problem!

Well I had a miserable day. On off on off on off on off x20!!

Spotify, What r u going to do about this? Its a week later and still no solution and no reaction but i have to keep paying! Pls fix the problem!

@sam I know you are online and it is really time that spotify fix my problem or at least give a reaction... It is not normal to ignore paying customers. Do i need to cut off the payments or r u going to do something!!!!! I allreade removed the whole app and reinstalled it, but that didn't help.

OMG, spotify is really ignoring??? WTF??!!! This is really unbelievable... Moderators are awnsering others and keeps me ignored... How rude can a company be? What s going on here? Well...

Spotify has contacted me finaly outside this topic. I'll give them another change coz they acknoledge the problem.

Suggested posts