Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Gift Cards are currently not available in your country

Solved!

Spotify Gift Cards are currently not available in your country

Hello,

I am trying to buy an e-card for someone's birthday and "Spotify Gift Cards are currently not available in your country" pops up instead of the page that lets my buy the e-card.

I am in the UK - and it says so on my profile - and I bought an e-card a couple of days before Mother's Day earlier in the year. What has changed and why can't I buy them anymore? It is a real pain!

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ecards are temporarily disabled; they should be available again in the coming days.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hey.

Are you sure you used correct link?

https://www.spotify.com/uk/gift-card/
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

That is for physical copies, I really need e-cards

It seems that there is an issue with e-cards. Anyway i escalated your problem to staff. They will reply you as soon as possible.

Great, thanks a lot!

Marked as solution

Ecards are temporarily disabled; they should be available again in the coming days.

Ah darn! Any rough estimate on when they will be available? 

When the ecard system will be available?

Hey guys, there is no exact estimated day when they will be back, but they will be back soon. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Still no idea how to get rid of the ''philippines problem''? ^^

I wonder what the solution will be .. 😉

i found this problem 2 weeks ago and contacted Spotify Care through twitter, their reply was 

At the moment it's not possible to buy e-cards, but we hope to have option back soon....

but until now, i am still getting 

Spotify Gift Cards

Spotify Gift Cards are currently not available in your country.

this error message

Suggested posts