Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Gift Cards are not available in your country ?

Spotify Gift Cards are not available in your country ?

Hello I am trying to buy gift cards and I was able to do so. But right now it says it is not available even though I live in US.  I will be glad if you can help me with it.

25 Replies

@hdloader11 wrote:

Hello I am trying to buy gift cards and I was able to do so. But right now it says it is not available even though I live in US.  I will be glad if you can help me with it.

Hi,

What country is your profile set to? Is your credit card also from the US?

Try using a different browser, and clearing your cache/cookies.

If it continues, feel free to submit a contact form and someone over at spotify should manually add it for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

hdloader11 - I'm afraid e-cards aren't available outside of Europe at the moment. If you've already bought one, don't worry, it's still valid.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

@Sam wrote:
hdloader11 - I'm afraid e-cards aren't available outside of Europe at the moment. If you've already bought one, don't worry, it's still valid.

But I can still buy one in target I hope. By the way, is this a permanent or temporary change because I was able to buy one 5-6 days ago ? Thank you very much for your answer.

Can't buy it too...  =(

US purchases are not available?

The physical giftcards are still ok to buy, yes. You should see them in your local Target 🙂
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sorry, @AbsolutVodka. No, they're not available right now. I apologise for any inconvenience.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Is there a time for expected availability for e cards ?

I can't say, I'm afraid. As soon as they're made available again, we'll let you guys know.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I'm also unable to purchase premium gift cards, the gift cards are no longer available for US residents?

The same here...i can't buy e-card 😞
I hope it'll not take ages to see them again...

Hi the ecards will be available again or not? Can anyone confirm this.

jeffb - Like I said on the other page, I can't say when they'll be back. When we do hear anything, we'll tell you here.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

How could Spotify possibly not offer e gift cards in the US? There has to be a legitimate reason for this. Your losing so much money and exposure. What's the deal? Why not?

MMB - We can't go into too much detail, I'm afraid. Once e-cards are available in the US again, we'll let you know.

In the meantime, check out our giftcards: https://www.spotify.com/gift-card/
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I'm sure it's some legal issue...but again, it's damaging to Spotify for sure...you need to get on that 😉

We'd rather they were available, absolutely. It's just not possible at the moment. The relevant team is on the case, it shouldn't be too long.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

This is just absolutely CRAZY!!!!

It's an unbelievable situation. In my opinion you're not even considering to bring them back. More than two months and we are still here taking about it

iSoNiK - As I said before, we'd love to have them available for you guys. It's just not possible at the moment.

Once we hear anything different, we will update the thread. Promise.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts