Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free 3 months of Spotify Premium

Solved!

Free 3 months of Spotify Premium

Heyy,  I got a struggle which I quite don't know how to do it but...I just wanted to know if it was possible to get Free Spotify premium without putting a credit card thing you know. What I mean by that is, I got the Fortnite Club for this month which they give us a skin n such but they also give us 3 months of free Spotify premium so yeah, thing is, I don't have a credit card (I am not old enough to have a credit card yet) so I don't know if there is another way to get the free Spotify Premium without the credit card info n such.

However, I subscribed to the Fortnite Club without a credit card, I used Skrill, Xsolla, things like that (just some extra infos, just incase)
It's alright if there ain't no other way though, just checking if there is.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Im_Not_Lawhell, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Even if there’s no initial charge, Spotify may require a valid payment method to begin a free offer.

This is so Spotify can:

• Confirm your country or region
  • Process payments if you decide to remain on Premium after your trial period ends

Unfortunately, you'll need to enter valid credit/debit card information or use any payment options available in your area to start a trial. More info on payment methods can be found here

If this is something you'd like to see change, you can create a new Idea about this here, and I thank you for your feedback.

I'll be here if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Im_Not_Lawhell, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Even if there’s no initial charge, Spotify may require a valid payment method to begin a free offer.

This is so Spotify can:

• Confirm your country or region
  • Process payments if you decide to remain on Premium after your trial period ends

Unfortunately, you'll need to enter valid credit/debit card information or use any payment options available in your area to start a trial. More info on payment methods can be found here

If this is something you'd like to see change, you can create a new Idea about this here, and I thank you for your feedback.

I'll be here if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts