Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify SO slow...

Spotify SO slow...

Spotify is acting up quite a lot recently. Songs are loading forever, search results never show up, friends list is loading for ages... What's going on? Why should I continue to pay for a service I can't use? Is there any info on whether there'll be a server/network upgrade to compensate for this?
21 Replies

Hey voctorovies, I must say, I agree with everything you've said. I just started trying to use Spotify again after I got sick of it in the Summer and it is still shockingly bad performance-wise. I tried everything to get it working, including reading a few solutions on forums like this one.

It's definitely not anything to do with ISP, and I wittled it down to software development. Which is obviously out of users' control and all we can do is wait for Spotify to get their swedish thumbs, oot their bums. Terrible company anyway considering what little contribution they make financially to the music industry - corporate greedsters who don't care about their source of revenue - (USERS).

So I went and cleansed my music industry soul (is that a thing?) by buying loads of music on iTunes for the past few months, looks like I'll keep on doing that for the foreseeable future as Spotify, does, not, work. Simples.

I agree... im not sure what happened but for the past 6 month or so Spotify is getting slower and slower, it stalls all the time and it takes for ever to load searches. I have a very high speed internet connection. I love Spotify but please solve this issue. Great job with everything else guys.

Suggested posts