Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify charging me twice

Spotify charging me twice

So I have this one account that is right with my sister on the familyplan for €15, but I also see I'm being charged for €10 for the last 2 months, but I don't remember what account this is linked to, or do I remember making a plan for another account but my main. How can I remove this second billing?billing, Subscription

7 Replies

I just checked my credit card statement and see my credit card and my daughter's card are both being billed for the same shared account.  This has been going on since we opened the account a long time ago.  How do you get any resolution from Spotify if they send all questions and problems to "the community".  How is a forum going to refund my account?  This is BS.

Exactly, I'm being charged for a family plan and for a personal account, when I only want the family plan and not the personal plan.

Hi Guys,

here's the official help page.

https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/why-charged-twice/?in=search

i hope it helps ^^

Peace

This is CRAZY. You can't reach a human being for help. I'm ready to
cancel all together. My account is auto billed so I can't even reach them
to have them stop billing me!! I don't know what to do - I'm not at all
happy. I can buy my music elsewhere.

Thanks for linking me, but I've already seen that page and I'm afraid I'm being charged from another account accidently, and was hoping people here could help me find that account.

Hey Timo,

I have had a quick check of your account and cannot find the second payment.  Could you please contact support via this link?  If you get a reply asking you to come to the Community, simply reply back to it and this will put your case into the live filter.  Please post your case number into a reply to this thread.

Hi Lhsearch,

I have read through your support cases, but it seems that your Spotify accounts (linked to the cases) have always been on the Free service.  Did you sign up for Spotify Premium? 

Suggested posts