Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't recognize I have premium.

Solved!

Spotify doesn't recognize I have premium.

I just purchased premium earlier this week but I am having trouble syncing all my playlist on my Ipod. only some of my playlist are showing up on my ipod and for the ones that do show up, most of them are missing a lot of songs that  I have recently added to them. I've tried logging in and out and that doesn't work, and when I try to make a playlist available offline from my computer it says that I need a premium account to be able to do that, but I do have one.

115 Replies

Same problem for me - I upgraded earlier today, and then tried the complete clean reinstall... now I can't even log in! When I check my profile on the webpage, I have premium.  This is really sad 😞

Solive - I think it's probably best if you contact Customer Support here. They'll be able to sort this out for you. Just message them here.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have Premium now, it shows it on my acct. and I can make a playlist but when I want to listen to it, it says I'm not a Premium customer and can only listen to it on the radio.... Customer Service Sucks and I will deactivate my acct. if I can't get an answer to my problem

DozerPower - Are you logging in with your Facebook details here?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I am signing in to Facebook from here and still getting the run around

DozerPower - Have you tried syncing your tracks for offline mode at all? Could you try the steps here.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

one or two weeks ago, I've been disconnected from my account.

when I connected again (same facebook account) Spotify didn't recognize me as premium user anymore.

It started a new trial and everything.

I hadn't modified anything in the payment system or something similar but my account seems to be reset. 

Please could you please help me to figure it out?

Thank you in advance

this my last payment on cc. Should be still active...

29/12/2012

Purchase

xxxx32

SPOTIFY PREMIUM X 1 LONDON

-€9.99

We can't fix anything here, I'm afraid. Just contact us here, and we'll look into it closer.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have also purchased Premium but it doesn't show up on PC or on my ipod Please HELP

@vetle1240 wrote:

I have also purchased Premium but it doesn't show up on PC or on my ipod Please HELP

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Gave my payment info and still doesnt work. Did the uninstall and clean install and even logged in (not facebook) and still wont recognize my premium. No thanks how do I cancel and get my info off here very unimpressed

Hey 🙂 

If you have paid and can't get your premium to activate, its always worth a quick double check that your subscription is active on your online overview to make sure everything went through okay. Sometimes there can be a slight delay between you upgrading and your devices recognising your subscription, try logging out and back in a few times. 

If you wish to cancel, you can do so from your cancellation page

To delete your account and if you like, request a refund, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

I have a receipt for my purchase so they accepted payment. I have also logged in and out several times

kward1106 - There can occasionally be a slight delay in the upgrade. If you're not getting it now, could you log out and in again? Make sure you use your Facebook details.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

CRUMMY SERVICE.  I demand they fix this 

@cameroncello wrote:

CRUMMY SERVICE.  I demand they fix this 

Are you having issues? If so would you care to elaborate?

Peter

Peter

cameroncello - Can you log out, then log in again. You should then see your Premium.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Tried logging in and out but not working still.

@kschrauben wrote:

Tried logging in and out but not working still.

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

Yeah, I'm an android user. I had premium, but when my card expired, my payments didn't go through. I just set it all back up and it says I am a premium user, but my phone still isn't recognizing it. 

Suggested posts