Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in Budapest Hungary?

Solved!

Spotify in Budapest Hungary?

I am studying abroad in Budapest Hungary and will be traveling around eastern Europe in the fall. I have spotify premium and am originally from the USA, I can't live without my spotify account, will it still work on my phone over there? I plan on getting a tmobile sim card once I am there, will that affect things? Will it work on my computer at least?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jakedevries ! Welcome to the community 🙂 

As long as you continue to pay for your Spotify subscription via your payment method in the US then you can use your Spotify account anywhere in the world. Just be sure to connect your phone to the internet (doesn't matter where or with what provider) every 30 days to verify your subscription so you don't loose your offline playlists and you will be good to go!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Yes, you will. Just remember that it'll use internet, and it may cost a small fortune in phone/internet bills 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jakedevries ! Welcome to the community 🙂 

As long as you continue to pay for your Spotify subscription via your payment method in the US then you can use your Spotify account anywhere in the world. Just be sure to connect your phone to the internet (doesn't matter where or with what provider) every 30 days to verify your subscription so you don't loose your offline playlists and you will be good to go!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Ok great. But will I be able to listen to music and add things to playlists that are not already on my offline playlists? I want to be able to use it completely, not just my offlines.

Marked as solution

Yes, you will. Just remember that it'll use internet, and it may cost a small fortune in phone/internet bills 🙂

Liam

Suggested posts