Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is still charging me after i cancel the account.

Spotify is still charging me after i cancel the account.

So i canceled my subsription, but im still getting charged even after i cancled it, i tried to cancel it from the phone, and pc but my account says i have no plan, but im still getting charged. How can, or can someone help help me cancel my subscription and why has it been charging me even after i canceled it?

1 Reply

Hi @Panglez. If you've successfully canceled and account (which it sounds like you did) but are still being charged, then it's likely that you have a second account that's being charged. Can you think of any other alternative log-ins you might have for Spotify? I would recommend trying to log in to that second account if you have a good guess and canceling that subscription. If you have trouble doing that, then I would recommend getting in touch with support. This can be done by either reaching out to @SpotifyCares on twitter; messaging support on Facebook; or through this contact form. If it's been more than 48 hours without a response, reply to the e-mail you received confirming they got your message (if you used the contact form), or, if you messaged them through Twitter or Facebook, shoot them another message there.

Please let me know if you run into any other problems along the way, or if there's something else I can help you with. Best of luck!

Suggested posts