Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium through spark?

Spotify premium through spark?

Sporify premium isn't working even though I've set it up through my spark account. Anyone know how to fix this?
8 Replies

Hey there @Makayla1, welcome to the community! 

I apologize for the late response. Were you able to get this issue resolved? If you haven't try again to process your account with Spark here.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Im still having the same problem and have tried re doing it.nothing works.help

Metoo

And spark told me to contact Spotify but Spotify see to have no customer support

@Ajjjj

If you're Premium already, you need to revert your account to Free.

You can login to the website to check the status of your subscription here:

Then, you should validate your plan through Spark' website:

https://www.spark.co.nz/shop/mobile/whyultramobile/activatespotifypremium.html

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Me too, I cancelled Spotify and went back to free, then logged in again and they started charging again. Didn't realise as I thought it was through spark - Spotify won't refund me the £40. Now back on the free account and have been paying through spark for premium - but it still doesn't work! Is this spark or Spotify's mess up?

I tried to change payment around 5 months ago - I've got the cancellation email but have been debited every month through phone bill but they're telling me that I resubscribed. 'FRM SPARK: To get your Spotify Premium music account on us, just cancel your current subscription at spotify.com, then logout and we'll take over your payment.' 'FROM SPARK: Your Spotify authentication code is 2541. Just enter this to complete your sign up.' Sent in August.

Hey @nicolayuen,

If you're paying your subscription through your mobile provider, it's them who cancel the service, since it's them who charge you for it in the first place.

Your Spotify account gets linked to your mobile number and that's it. No payment info is recorded in Spotify's systems, and therefore no charges can be made by them.

If you receive or have received Spotify payment receipts, then search for one in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you paid for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

If you're getting charged after you cancelled, it probably means you're paying a different account. Checking your receipts is a way to confirm that.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts