Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify to Roku Login problems

Spotify to Roku Login problems

Hi, I usually login to Spotify on my laptop. I have a Roku device to stream things such as tv, movies, etc to my Roku to tv. Today I wanted to get Spotify streamed to the Roku player to my tv but I cant login. It wont accept my username or password. I always login with my Facebook and I know my username for Facebook and I know my password, so why can't I do it?????? Frustrated. Need help with this,

10 Replies

Do you have Premium subscription @Ratgirl61 ?

Can't log into spotify premium on roku 3 with Facebook account

I have premium account also and I cannot log in to spotify using my roku. It says to make sure my network connection is working and it is as i am able to watch netflix. Help please...

I have also re-started my roku box & internet connection but nothing is working to get me logged into spotify on my roku.

I have the issue on a roku 3 when I login with my spirit login. This same login works when I'm on my iPad so I know it's not my login credentials.

I can't get this to work either.   Very frustrating.  I don't have a facebook account so I'm using email and pass.   Nothing will get it to work!

make sure you type your correct user name. my problem was that i forgot to attach -us to my username.

I've been using Spotify Premium on Roku 3 for several years. Suddenly playlists were gone and I can't seem to log on. Deleted accounts on Roku, readded, still not working. Deinstalled/reinstalled Spotify on Roku, tried adding my account, no luck. Some message to the effect that if I log in through Facebook to check for an email or text with a code I'm supposed to use as the password. Cannot find any such messages. I tried the usual facebook credentials and also the device username (a string of numbers spotify sent me), and the new password I created specifically for other devices, as Spotify requested I do.

I was able to log into spotify on my roku and now I can't. What's happening. Also I have problems when I'm away from home

Well it doesn't really help if we are all just saying we have the same problem. Mine is saying there is no network connection. Someone from Spotify obviously needs to take action...

Suggested posts