Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't save Albums anymore

Spotify won't save Albums anymore

Hey Guys,

i hope that the problem hasn't been asked yet and if so, please don't crucify me 🙂

So i came across a problem that first appeared two weeks ago on my vacation to denmark. i saved some albums into my library (some Batman audiobooks and another audiobook). i made them available offline, so i could hear them on my drive home to germany. When i was in Airplane Mode and wanted to play the offline-albums, they were gone 'though he spent about an hour to save them before my trip. later back in germany i realised, that he did'nt add the albums nor the artists to my library. So i thought, ok, maybe it has something to do with me being in another country.

But yesterday, i had a similar problem. I was 100% sure, that i saved the whole collection of "Lifehouse"-Albums into my Library. It seemed, i didn't, so i saved two Albums (No Name Face, Stanley Climbfall) again to my library from my iPhone. This morning i opened the artist page again and spotify didn't save the albums again. So i tried it from my Desktop Client on my Mac. Same thing. Didn't save the albums, and when i do it again, close spotiy and re-open it, the disappear from my collection and i have to save them again. Same thing with the Batman audiobooks. Spotify saved some, some not.

I'm getting crazy now and i'm not sure, if i hit the 10.000 song-limit or something, but on the other hand, i can save some albums of different artists without hazzle. Is this a known Problem or is there any solution?

Sorry for the long post 🙂

Oh and btw: I use Spotify on an iPhone 6 with the latest App Store-Release (3.4.0.684) and on three Macs also with the latest Software (1.0.8.59.gee82e7e6

1 Reply

Anyone?

In the meantime it's now impossible to save ANY Album on spotify. It's more than just annoying.

Suggested posts