Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starbucks Free Trial Offer

Solved!

Starbucks Free Trial Offer

I'm trying to redeem my Starbucks rewards free trial, but after I put in my card information I get the error:

"Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area"

I've tried all the suggestions I've seen so far, including just trying repeatedly, changing browsers, and using an incognito browser. I've never had a Spotify Premium account, and all my card information is all correct. Has anyone else had a similar problem or know of a solution?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@maxwek1

Can you please try with a different web browser? And also clear your cache with CCleaner and try with Google Chrome again but this time with Incognito Mode.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

I just had the same problem and Spotify doesn't seem to have a solution other than to come here....anyone know of a phone number for them?

I am having the same errors, this is very frustrating, I may just say forget Spotify all together.  I will check for a solution this evening, if one has not been provided, I give up, I don't have time for this...

I am having the same problem! has anyone figured it out? 😫😫

Same issue. No solution. Email response from customer support did not help.

Glad I'm not the only one having this issue, they referred me here as well when I tried contacting customer support. It looks like they're now aware of a problem, not sure if it's related to this but this banner wasn't there when I contacted them earlier.

Hopefully we'll see a resolution soon!

Capture.PNG

@nma wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one having this issue, they referred me here as well when I tried contacting customer support. It looks like they're now aware of a problem, not sure if it's related to this but this banner wasn't there when I contacted them earlier.

Hopefully we'll see a resolution soon!

The Spotify Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours.

• Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.
    • If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Looks like the problem has be resolved, just used the code without an issue!

I'm still having an issue with this. 😞 the payment module just keeps loading ant won't let me type in any information. 

2016-05-15.png
Marked as solution

@maxwek1

Can you please try with a different web browser? And also clear your cache with CCleaner and try with Google Chrome again but this time with Incognito Mode.

I tried to get the Starbucks trial for 3 months, Instead I got one months and no star code, please help change it to the correct trial subscription

Suggested posts