Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Start problem with galaxy s5

Solved!

Start problem with galaxy s5

Hi! After the last actualization the app is not working on my galaxy s5. I've been searching for an answer to my problem and found out a lot of people with it too.
I'm premium and would like to know if there is someone working to solve things out please!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ah, I see. I did some digging and many people are having this issue. I'm sure Spotify will push out an update to fix it soon.

In the meantime, the thread here suggests to download and install the previous version of Spotify for Android. You can download that here! You'll need to download and run that .apk file on your Galaxy S5 (you may be asked to enable Unknown Sources - do that at your own risk).

Let me know how you go! 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

What issue is occuring? Are you having a problem loading the actual app, logging in, listening to music or something else? 

If you can, try taking a screenshot of the issue and uploading it in a reply here (you can take a screenshot by pressing the home button and the power button at the same time).

When i run the app it starts too open and stops in a few seconds, there's no message.
It's like it can't load my account and close automatically.
I've read that all galaxy s5 users are having the same problem after the last update. 😞
Marked as solution

Ah, I see. I did some digging and many people are having this issue. I'm sure Spotify will push out an update to fix it soon.

In the meantime, the thread here suggests to download and install the previous version of Spotify for Android. You can download that here! You'll need to download and run that .apk file on your Galaxy S5 (you may be asked to enable Unknown Sources - do that at your own risk).

Let me know how you go! 

Oh! Thank you!! I can use my spotify now until they solve the update issue! I've just installed it and it's perfectly working.
Thank you so much Mica!

No worries! Glad it worked! 🙂

Mine is saying no storage area found

Suggested posts