Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Steps to enroll for student discount are not appearing.

Steps to enroll for student discount are not appearing.

I am trying to enroll for the U.S student discount for premium but as soon as I click on the $4.99 to get premium it just takes me back to my account and won't let me subscribe. I have tried logging out and starting from zero but it does not work. Any solutions?

2 Replies

Have you tried using incognito mode or any other browser to see if the problem persists? If so please contact Support and they'll be happy to help you.

You can contact support by filling this online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
If you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

why is it that you get a mebmership for 4.99$. equals to 40.36 Nok wich is over halv the price it costs for a premium in norway, 99kr nok pr month. I have been a cosutmer of spotify since the start of spotify but this annoys me. the fact that other countrys gets spotify much cheaper then we do here in norway,

Suggested posts