Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stopped getting notifications (email and push)

Solved!

Stopped getting notifications (email and push)

Hi,

For the last 2 months I stopped getting notifications about new songs added to playlists I follow, new releases by artists I follow etc. I stopped getting both the emails and the push notifications for the Android, iOS and desktop applications. I checked the settings in my account and all notifications both for email and push are checked and the "Disable all email notifications" "Disable all push notifications" are both unchecked.

Has anyone else experienced this and can I fix it myself or Spotify is having notification system issues?

If you like using the "Your Music" feature have in mind that you are LIMITED to 10 000 tracks. If you want this to be fixed vote for this post

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @SubzeroSC Click the notification settings after login. Add or remove notifications elections. That's all

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @SubzeroSC Click the notification settings after login. Add or remove notifications elections. That's all

Login where, in the web site, Android, iOS or desktop app?

If you like using the "Your Music" feature have in mind that you are LIMITED to 10 000 tracks. If you want this to be fixed vote for this post

Same problem here.

No email or push notifications.

Below are my notifications settings.

Any idea?

spotify.png 

This does not solve the issue in OP's post. OP clearly states that the notification settings are checked to be "on" in their profile settings. I am also experiencing this issue, and all of my notifications are turned on.

Suggested posts