Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount

Solved!

Student discount

I have premium and am paying 9.99 a month but i just realized that there is the option for students to just pay 5 a month. Since i'm a college student this is wonderful news haha. How can i change my premium subscription to the student discount subscription? Do i have to cancel my subscription and then re sign up?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @bonnierose2,

Welcome to Spotify Community!

Spotify currently offers student discounts in the United States, the United Kingdom and German.

You have to check the regional FAQ pages for more information how to get the student discount. 

If everything goes well and you are eligible for student discount the discounted rate will kick in at your next subscription renewal date, which is in your subscription status

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @bonnierose2,

Welcome to Spotify Community!

Spotify currently offers student discounts in the United States, the United Kingdom and German.

You have to check the regional FAQ pages for more information how to get the student discount. 

If everything goes well and you are eligible for student discount the discounted rate will kick in at your next subscription renewal date, which is in your subscription status

Hey @bonnierose2,

You can verify yourself as a student here. The discount will then be applied at the next billing period.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts