Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount

Solved!

Student discount

Hey Spotify.

I just read that you liked education and are willing to "help" students by making a student discount for all that got the NUS extra card in UK.

Are you planning on make similar offers in other countries?
Give the same discount to students in for example, Denmark?

Have you given it any thoughts?

I'm a student in Denmark and I'm premium at the moment, but because of expenses I have to downgrade it to Unlimited. I would love to support Spotify, but you don't have a lot of money as student.

Keep up your good work with Music!!

Best regards
Frederik Mazur Andersen

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify want this option to every country. But, as you may know, it takes time to discuss with record labels etc. No timeline currently, but I hope that Spotify can provide discounts in future in all countries.

Glad to hear you like Spotify!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi guys,

If you'd like to show your support for this Idea, just add Kudos to this post here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Discounts-for-Students-or-signing-for-longer-periods-e...

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify want this option to every country. But, as you may know, it takes time to discuss with record labels etc. No timeline currently, but I hope that Spotify can provide discounts in future in all countries.

Glad to hear you like Spotify!

i really want this too, cause i live in Belgium and here we have a student card called "Maks" and i find it frustrating that i can't get discounts on spotify with it

Marked as solution

Hi guys,

If you'd like to show your support for this Idea, just add Kudos to this post here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Discounts-for-Students-or-signing-for-longer-periods-e...

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts