Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription Issues, Clueless Support

Subscription Issues, Clueless Support

Hi 🙂

Let me give a bit of background...

Several months ago, my NUS premium subscription was randomly cancelled. I tried to resubscibe but it didn't go well... I then got a premium code as a prize - and forgot about my predicament.

After that, I couldn't resubscribe via NUS, so I contacted support. This was ~2 months ago. They said there were having issues, and I would have to create a new account or wait for it to be fixed. I didn't want to lose access to my community account, so I told them to credit my account with premium and wait for it to be fixed.

Next month comes along, and the same issue occurs. They say they'll add a months premium to my account as the issue should be resolved by the time it ends.

And we're at now. I'm now getting a different error. When clicking the subscribe button on my subscription status, I get the below banner:

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 13.23.44.png

So, when will I be able to resubscribe? I'm getting fedup of having to ask support every month...

Just so you're aware, I'm NOT letting my subscription expire and resubscribing. I have too many offline files, and the last time I checked you can't donate time and bandwidth to someone.

Thanks,

Liam

2 Replies

Hey, @Liam. Sorry for the late reply!

We're checking a few things backstage now. Don't worry, we'll keep you posted!

Regards,

Teresa.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hey @Liam

Just to follow up - are you still having subscription issues? Just let us know and we'll look into it.

Suggested posts