Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later?

There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later?

Have just signed up for free 30 day trial but when I try and set a password to use Spotify on my Squeezebox it give me the above error. Have tried changing the email address in my FB account (used Facebook to sign up for spotify) but still no success.

Can't find anything about this error so am I just cursed?

11 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Fingers crossed this is just a server blip, can you try a different browser?

What page are you trying to retrieve your device password from? 

I would suggest starting here.

Peter

EDIT: Just found another post like yours, I am going to escalate this to the staff to see what is going on.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yeah I've tried Chrome and Interent Explorer but still the same thing... Thanks for the reply though! Also tried the link you suggested but getting the same result.

Hope your right in that it's just a blip, really looking forward to trying this on the Squeezebox!

I'm piling on, I signed up for the free trial last night and I'm pretty interested to see how spotify sounds on my home theater speakers. but I get the "There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later?" error when I try to set up the password for my Onkyo AVR.

Hi - I'm experiencing the same thing. I started trying around 1am EST today; seeing your posts, I guess this is a system-wide thing and not a user error.  If anyone finds a fix, could they post....having a party tonight and wanted to play via Sonos.  Thanks!

Having the same problem

Hey guys 🙂 

Just been talking to one of the community staff. This issue is known and they are looking into it, however as it is the weekend it might take some time. 

You can request a device password manually by getting in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form if you would rather not wait!

Peter

Peter

Thanks for the update hammeh, I've dropped support a request for the password as you suggested. No reply so far, I think I'm going to have to wait till it's fixed. I had read the support for spotify wasn't great on a few sites.

At least there is some help forthcoming from the forums.. Quite whether I'd want pay for a service that after 12 hours I still can't use though....

I have the same problem. 

It sucks because i have bought the whole sonos system and it's all set up but stil in silence. 

Also i tried different browsers and different devices .

It's funny that it was still possible to send me a payment email.

SPOTIFY FIX THE STUPPID BUG NOW !!!!!!!!!!

@vivid wrote:

I have the same problem. 

It sucks because i have bought the whole sonos system and it's all set up but stil in silence. 

Also i tried different browsers and different devices .

It's funny that it was still possible to send me a payment email.

SPOTIFY FIX THE STUPPID BUG NOW !!!!!!!!!!

Hey 🙂 

I would suggest you have a read at this post.

Peter

Peter

Why read the post when we're not getting replies to our support tickets? Do you not have an on-call developer that can take a look at the failing code over the weekend? Slightly frustrating introduction to your service 😞

They contacted me and sent me an email with a link to change my password.

It worked fine so problem solved!!

Thank you

Suggested posts